Friday, February 22, 2008

And that's today. So far.

  1. Woke up. Decided that I needed another 15 minutes of non-movement.
  2. Hobble-walked to bathroom for shower. Showered.
  3. Had raisin bran for breakfast.
  4. And got dressed.
  5. Dried my hair.
  6. It was really snowy, and we only have one all wheel drive car, so hubby came w/me to check out the pediatric practice and meet with one of the doctors.
  7. Doctors' office is very close to Wawa, so we made pit stop on the way home.
  8. Got big ol' frozen Coke. (Which is even better when it's snowing, btw.)
  9. Came home, sent husband to work. Bye big car!
  10. Watched dvr'd episodes of Ace of Cakes, Big Brother, Medium, and the first bit of Commanche Moon. Commanche Moon is kind of awful. But, there's a scene where Val Kilmer is in a cage. Just like in Willow!
  11. Shopping surfed websites for nursing tops.
  12. Washed clothes.
  13. Made lunch. Mmmmm, lunch. I had not one, but two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. And a big ol' mug of frosty cold milk. It was extra frosty cold because I stuck it in the freezer when making the sandwiches.

And, um, yeah... The peanut butter and jelly had slices of cheddar cheese inside.

Being pregnant is awesome because I can do all of the weird stuff I normally do, and no one thinks it's bizarre.

13. Now I have to put the clothes in the dryer and wash sheets. Whee!

No comments: