Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Love, true love.

About a month ago, I saw the commercial for the Ped Egg. And let's just say, "Ewwwww," at the part where they open up the scraper thingy and show you what's inside. Which would be... lots and lots of foot scraping dust.

Personally, my feet don't get all dry and gross. They're quite soft and callous free. But, that's because I'm a weirdo and wear shoes, socks, or slippers all the time. If I'm at home all day, it's socks in the slippers. You know, just in case I want to kick the slippers off and put my feet on the couch. I understand that this is NOT NORMAL, but there you have it. And just for the record? I'd really rather not see your tootsies, or have them anywhere near me. And really not on my furniture. (Hi, Mom!)

My husband's feet? They are not so nice. Oh, my scritchy scratchy get 'em away from me. (And his big toes are shaped like McNuggets. His toe shape isn't important to the story, though.)

Why am I telling you this?

Because he bought me a Ped Egg for Valentine's Day. Seriously. It was nestled right in the bag with my candy and card.

Ummmmm?

I'd shown him the commercial because it was so icky, and because I saw the Ped Egg in the "As Seen on TV" section at Walgreens. While he was doing his (last minute, ahem) card shopping, inspiration hit! He thought that it would be funny to get me a Ped Egg of my very own.

The real gift is that he would use it on his own feet. Ah, the romance of it all!

He'd still better not get them anywhere near me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, I am totally tempted to get one! does it work?