Monday, January 07, 2008

Goals for 2008

In no particular order:
  • Love the special time I have left with my husband before the baby is born. We've been together for over 12 years now and I am lucky to have found my love in my best friend. Our little super-duo is awesome.
  • Thank my husband for all of the sweet every day things he does for me.
  • Write here more about the good things we do and experience.
  • Get outside my head more often. I'm very much the introvert and live inside the bubble of my own little world most of the time. This has been really bad since moving to NJ and now PA. Not having my friends right there for me has let me shut down a lot.
  • Stay in better contact with my family. I'm awful about this, and I know it's part of the getting stuck in my own head problem.
  • Clean off my desk and keep it neat. Really, this shouldn't be so hard.
  • Clean the dust off of stuff regularly. I'm really allergic, so it's pretty stupid that I don't do this already. And it's gross.
  • Get my hair to grow out another 6 inches at least before deciding to cut it all off again.
  • Exercise every now and again. Dancing around the bathroom when I'm getting ready in the morning or for bed totally counts.
  • Enjoy my life. I really do have a good one.

No comments: