Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Okay, so a lot has happened...

Since I last (more or less) posted...


  1. My husband was in an accident (he was fine, just scared of my wrath ;>) that ended up totalling my pretty purple Mustang. ::sigh:: I'm just about over crying whenever I think about it.
  2. In between wrecking the car and buying a new one, we had a rental and then a loaner from Levi's boss. Yeah, that was awesome.
  3. So, we had to buy a new car. Now, I'm driving a Subaru Forester. It's green and looks just like every other car in New Jersey.
  4. Levi turned 28 & I turned 29. We celebrated by going into NYC for a day, wandering about Central Park, sharing carrot cake cheesecake, and seeing the matinee of Avenue Q. It was hilarious and we had a great day.
  5. I totally got knocked up. That's probably the most interesting thing that happened.

1 comment:

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

OMGosh he totalled the Mustang & lived to tell about it? You have good self-control! If our Mustang got totalled ... well... I don't even want to think about it!

Yeah, definitely go with some decorations on the new vehicle. That would make it stand out for sure! I love the ones here:

http://www.popgadget.net/2007/07/these_bright_co.php

Very retro!!