Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rassinfrassin Shopping

So, I had a WHOLE HALF HOUR to spend shopping by myself tonight before I had to pick Levi up. I've been wanting to at least get a new shirt or two so I look cute this weekend, so I decided to go to Kohls (20% off coupon!) and look around.

My credit cards have been living in my freezer and after about five minutes away from my house, I realized that I didn't have my Kohl's charge in my wallet. You can't get the discount w/out the card. So, I had to turn around and go home. That didn't take long and I got to the store pretty fast.

I found three 1X tops that I liked in the fat lady section and on XL summer sweater in the misses section. And one pair of gray dress pants in 16W (fat lady section), because my 20s died a long time ago and I've been wearing black everyday. Which is depressing and limits what tops I can wear to work. But, anyway.

The good news? The 1X shirts were all too big. And the pants were okay, but not the right cut for me. But the regular sized person XL fit funny, too. So, I didn't get any of it.

I couldn't even find any earrings or a purse that I liked.

I suspect that I'm deformed. I know I'm lacking in cute new accessories.

No comments: