Friday, March 30, 2007

10 Things You Might Not Know / Who Wants to Play Tag?

Via: http://alisonpace.typepad.com/

  1. I read a lot. I'm actually reading an Alison Pace book right now.
  2. I love to draw, but haven't in months.
  3. I had a craniectomy when I was six months old. My scar runs from the top of my head to my right ear. My head feels weird and I love to make people touch it.
  4. I'm constantly injuring myself. Last night, I dropped a window on the top of my head. On the bit in front of my scar, actually. I cried when my husband laughed at me for standing there with the window resting on my head. It still hurts.
  5. I never wear opened toe shoes because I have an irrational fear of something happening to my toes.
  6. My right leg is shorter than my left. When I was younger, I had a heel lift to put in my shoe. I have no idea where that thing is now, though.
  7. I think my right boob is bigger than my left, though. Odd, that.
  8. I have scoliosis and really should have that checked out because it's getting noticeable. It's been well over 10 years since I've had treatment.
  9. I married my high school sweetheart. In November, we'll have been together for 12 years -- married for 8.
  10. I tell my husband that I want our future kids to have green eyes like me, but I secretly hope for at least one dark brown eyed baby.

If you have a blog and you’ve just read this, you have to go write ten things about yourself on your blog. Yes, really, you’re it.

No comments: