Wednesday, January 03, 2007

And now I'm feeling much better.

I think I'm getting sick, but haven't bothered to dig out my Zicam. So, it's been a pajama and lounge day for me. Threadless t-shirts and Dr. Seuss pants are totally hot, no?

About an hour ago, I was sitting on the couch watching an old Gilmore Girls episode when I heard the mailbox thunk shut. There's nothing I love more that seeing what's come in the mail. Yesterday was hard, y'all.

There was a returned Christmas card (crap) and the normal bunch of bills. And a package! At first I thought it was a PaperBackSwap.com book I'd ordered, but it felt really light. It wasn't a book, but it was preeeetty pretty jewelry! I got this and these from Lucky Accessories. And they were 40% off! Are you jealous? Don't be. The sale ends January 15th.

Thanks to Awesome for the link.

No comments: